2

............aLoNe......


life sometimes good sometimes bad..whatever it is we must continue our life in this world no matter what..sometimes i also want to be somebody else,somebody that i always want to be to...but its just a fantasy for me.....
sometimes no ones can understand what in your mind..only you can understand it..
but H E A R T can't keep it straight away bleeding without no one knows."Think positive",two words that always in my mind but for how long...?
The pain of heart cannot recover that easy..
ALONE...CRY..& SAD....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top